New Cock Loops - Sneak Preview

A place to share ideas and advice regarding DIY equipment and electrodes.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Cock Loops - Sneak Preview

Unread post by Joanne »

I have been working on a new cock loop design for a while now, and I am ready to show it off to the world. I still have a couple of things to tweak, but I just couldn't wait to show it off.

One of the problems with having two cock loops at the base of the penis (imagine one round the penis and one around the cock and balls) is that their close proximity means inevitably they touch and will short.

My cock loop insulators which are designed to be worn around cock and balls have proved to be incredibly effective and also popular for that reason. It forces an e-stim signal from another electrode (usually placed on the glans or just under it) through the Dorsal Nerves and also down through the Perineal Nerves to provide extra stimulation.

I know guys often use a second base cock loop in conjunction with either a pad or insertable electrode to stimulate the prostate and so I wanted to build on my original concept of the cock loop insulator but to better improve a stimmers experience.

So this is what I came up with.
Joanne's New Bipolar Cock Base Loop
Joanne's New Bipolar Cock Base Loop
BipolarLoop1.jpg (17.81 KiB) Viewed 358 times
It has the following features:
  • 2 x Loops of highly conductive 6mm British Conductive Rubber (yay wave the flag)
  • The ends of each loop touch internally helping the current flow evenly (both loops are isolated though)
  • One end of each loop is blanked off with a plug that can be removed to allow two plugs to be attached so either loop can be the base loop in a tri-phase configuration.
  • The configuration means that the plugs are inserted from the front, along the axis of the penis, this means it is comfortable to wear under clothes and just neater.
  • The base loop (cock and balls) forces current down through the Perineal Nerves from an electrode at the glans of the penis (when used on the same channel).
  • Base loop is contoured so the electrode sits against your body comfortably.
To give you an idea of how it is worn here is a picture with a trusty dildo for inspiration.

So, what do you all think of it?
Here's one I prepared earlier
Here's one I prepared earlier
BipolarLoop2.jpg (23.55 KiB) Viewed 358 times

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Tiny64
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Re: New Cock Loops - Sneak Preview

Unread post by Tiny64 »

Oh i seriously want one of these! Looks a "cracking" design and well thought through.

Shocksub
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by Shocksub »

when i saw it (before reading the post) my first thought was "how would that feel if i connected the base to the glans and the shaft to the prostate" and the second was disappointment because i dont have one to try it haha

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

ZeeWW wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:09 pm
Oh i seriously want one of these! Looks a "cracking" design and well thought through.
Thank you ZeeWW, I still need to work out a few kinks, the internal radius's and channels are a bitch to align, but it is looking rather good I think. ;)
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Shocksub wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:26 pm
when i saw it (before reading the post) my first thought was "how would that feel if i connected the base to the glans and the shaft to the prostate" and the second was disappointment because i dont have one to try it haha
It's funny you should mention that as that would be the set-up I would recommend with this one.

Channel A: Glans to base insulted loop.
Channel B: Prostate to shaft of penis.

Sorry for the disappointment though LOL, you will have to just imagine how it feels for a while ;)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

I thought that everyone may like an update on this one. I am on my third physical prototype for this one and the design has changed considerably.

I am tweaking the radius of internal corners as CR doesn't like tight bends. I am tweaking the clearance between the body and the CR to make a snug fit that isn't too tight.

All of this takes time and a lot of experimentation. I have also changed the plug in points to support the plugs and perform a bit better.

So here is a sneak preview of the design as it stands right now.
The current design V2.0
The current design V2.0
BipolarLoop3.jpg (48.58 KiB) Viewed 313 times

Shocksub
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

I really do wonder how many filament rolls you get through making all these prototypes. (if i were a betting man my money is on a roll and a half)

would it be worth making the front loop follow a similar path to the rear one so you could connect from the top or the front?
my concern is for those with upward curving members, they may experience discomfort depending on how long the plug and strain relief are

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Let's just say I go through a few rolls. You wouldn't believe how many ideas are created printed, tweaked and printed over and over until I get them just right.

You, sir, are a genius, it is so obvious now you mention it, and I have incorporated your idea into the design now. Thanks for the suggestions, it is so good to be able to get feedback from the community on my little creations. :)

It now gives you total flexibility of plugging in from the front or move the pins and plug in from the top. You could even opt for one of each, and of course, you can attach two plugs to each loop (different channels) in a tri-phase set-up.
Latest version with Shocksub's suggestion
Latest version with Shocksub's suggestion
BipolarLoop4.jpg (80.49 KiB) Viewed 301 times

Shocksub
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Woah woah woah, let’s not start throwing the G word around! haha
Having said that I'm glad a second set of eyes helped.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

LOL, thank you for indeed being a second set of eyes and for coming up with a great observation. I am playing around with settings and have what may be the final prototype printing as I tyoe this.