Electro-Sounding Safety Advice

Safety information and questions.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Electro-Sounding Safety Advice

Unread post by Joanne »

I have just published another e-stim advcie article. This one covers the basics of playing safely with electro-sounding. That is inserting electrodes down the urethra and enjoying some very intense e-stim play. :evil:

Like everyting, there are risks associated with sounding and in this article I cover cleaning advcie and show you the safest ways to play with electro-sounds. ;)

So check out my E-Stim Urethral Sounding Safety Guide
Electro Sounding
Electro Sounding
electro-sounding.jpg (31.38 KiB) Viewed 391 times

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

StimDog
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Re: Electro-Sounding Safety Advice

Unread post by StimDog »

I have never even considered electro-sounding but having read your guide I may have to start with that little e-stim systems plug and give it a go. Thank you for taking the time to write educational and truly enlightening guides for the masses.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Electro-Sounding Safety Advice

Unread post by Joanne »

It can be a very intense experience and some guys absolutely love it, for others it is just "Meh", let me know how you get on with it. The Electro Plug from E-Stim Systems is a great starter plug.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)