What's your favourite electrode?

A place to share information about electrodes and their positioning.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

What's your favourite electrode?

Unread post by Joanne »

We all have favourites and I have so many electrodes that it is hard to choose. But, if I had to choose three of my favourites they would be:

The Flange from E-Stim Systems - This is just a fantastic bipolar insertable electrode great for vaginal play but also anal play too due to its modest proportions. I get a great 'ghost fucking' sensation when using it.
The Flange Electrode
The Flange Electrode
flangefinish.jpg (18.58 KiB) Viewed 3330 times
The Large Flo from E-Stim Systems - Again this one is a fantastic bipolar insertable electrode that just looks amazing. The shape of ti caused some great 'ghost fucking' when in use and it feels nice moving back and forth as my muscles clench down upon it.
The Large Flo Electrdoe
The Large Flo Electrdoe
large-flow-electrode-8.jpg (78.04 KiB) Viewed 3330 times
My Double Didi Monopole Electrode - I love this one so much, firstly as I designed and made it, secondly it has lots of surface area and so it is an ideal base electrode when experimenting with tri-phase setups. Out of all of the electrodes that I have made, this one is my favourite DIY ones.
My Double Didi Electrode
My Double Didi Electrode
1075823643.jpg (30.68 KiB) Viewed 3330 times
So, those are my three favourites (I also love self-adhesive monopole pad electrodes as they are so versatile). What are your favourites?

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

StimDog
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member
Re: What's your favourite electrode?

Unread post by StimDog »

I have the flange too, it was my first insertable and it's still a little cracker. I do like the look of the Double Didi.

My favourites would be the Bobble and Magnum from E-Stim Systems and the Silicone Noir Rocker Butt Plug from Electrastim (I think).

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Those are some fantastic e-stim electrodes. I also have a Silicone Noir Butt Plug and it feels amazing on Throb on my 2B control box.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Tiny64
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Unread post by Tiny64 »

It's tough to pick three favs, but here are mine:

PES Big Jim
E-Stim OMG
E-Stim black collection extra large

As you will gather I like large toys :)

If I could I'd rather have the PES Big Jim and little larger and also in stainless steel - that would be my ideal.

Shocksub
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by Shocksub »

i got the moaner and i like the weight of it as well as ghost fuck sensation. my next one im looking to buy is an insertable that realy gives the prostate a good massage bonus poins if it also gives a ghost fuck too. (my best guess of what im after is a toy shaped like the aneros or the moaner with a little larger head)

i wouldnt mind trying the pes slim/big jim (depending on just how big jim is haha) but i like to let things flow opposed to plugging it up, so i dont think it would be top priority of mine.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

ZeeWW wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:59 am It's tough to pick three favs, but here are mine:

PES Big Jim
E-Stim OMG

If I could I'd rather have the PES Big Jim and little larger and also in stainless steel - that would be my ideal.
That is a nice collection of plugs designed to seriously be felt LOL. The PES Big Jim looks like a very intense electrdoe, I agree, a steel one would be very nice.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Shocksub wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:01 pm i got the moaner and i like the weight of it as well as ghost fuck sensation. my next one im looking to buy is an insertable that realy gives the prostate a good massage bonus poins if it also gives a ghost fuck too. (my best guess of what im after is a toy shaped like the aneros or the moaner with a little larger head)

i wouldnt mind trying the pes slim/big jim (depending on just how big jim is haha) but i like to let things flow opposed to plugging it up, so i dont think it would be top priority of mine.
The moaner is a fantastic electrode, sub'r' is currently holed up at home with mine (cow LOL). Both of us enjoy that one for the ghost fuckign sensations it provides which are fantastic.

With urethral electrodes, unless they are a very tight fit, generally you can still ejaculate but it tend to be a flow rather than a spurt. One option for you may be getting a stainless steeel hollow urethral plug and attaching a cable to it.

I am surprised that they is no electrdoe shaped like an aneros as you would get the pressure of it against your prostate coupled with the e-stim sensations and no doubt that would feel amazing.

Shocksub
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by Shocksub »

my guess as to why e-stim systems havent made one for production is from inspecting their designs (well browsing) all of them seem designed to be made on a cnc lathe. I think they would either need to invest in a 5 axis cnc or get the parts die cast out of house, then hand finish them inhouse but the latter to me doesnt strike me as the "e-stim systems" way.

there is the electrastim postate massager, but its quadripolar and ive fallen inlove with the top-bottom electrode placement.

as for uretheral electrodes, the main reason for me against solid ones is that I like to "clean up" as i go so to speak.

I would also like to try chastity and estim, but I dont feel confident in DIY style connections (unless thinking about it now, if I drill a hole into the cage near the head to insert the loop through and use the isolator ring as the second connection; come to think of it.... wheres my drill )

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

You are right, their products are made with a variety of methods including Laser Engraver and CNC lathes and mills. Check out this article about my partners visit there.

I prefer top down electrodes as I find it gives me a better ghost-fucking sensation. Diy connections can be done with crock clips or even trusty old self adhesive monopole pad electrdoes onto a metal surface.

Jin
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Unread post by Jin »

ZeeWW wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:59 am It's tough to pick three favs, but here are mine:

PES Big Jim
E-Stim OMG

With a conductive area that large, can the 2b still drive something the size of the OMG?