How a Triphase cable is wired

A place to share information about electrodes and their positioning.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

How a Triphase cable is wired

Unread post by Joanne »

A triphase e-stim session uses three electrodes and two channels (four wires) on an e-stim control box. You can buy cables with two 3.5mm jacks on one end and three 4mm banana plugs at the other end from places like E-Stim Systems.

The wiring inside this cable is simple and is shown in the diagram below:
Triphase colour coding
Triphase colour coding
triphase.gif (7.51 KiB) Viewed 3408 times
It is very common for the colours red, black and blue to be used in which case if yours is those colours then the black is probably common as shown above.

The common will generally give the most stimulation as current from both channels is going through it so in use, it is pretty easy to find out which it is.

Connect the common cable to where you want the most stimulation. Purists say you should place it in the middle of the three electrodes, but you can do what you want. Experiment and find out what works best for you.

You don't even need a special cable as if you have something like my Didi Electrode that takes two plugs you can just use two normal cables with one cable from each channel going into the common electrode.
Joannes Didi Electrode
Joannes Didi Electrode
1074931480.jpg (63.08 KiB) Viewed 3408 times

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Tiny64
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Re: How a Triphase cable is wired

Unread post by Tiny64 »

A nice read - thanks. The triphase cable from e-stim systems has a black, red, and yellow cable. I know the black is common, but do you know if the red cable relates to the left or right channel?

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How a Triphase cable is wired

Unread post by Joanne »

Tiny64 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 5:18 pm A nice read - thanks. The triphase cable from e-stim systems has a black, red, and yellow cable. I know the black is common, but do you know if the red cable relates to the left or right channel?
It is wired Red-Red, Black-Yellow.
triphasecable2.jpg
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)