E-Stim and additional Vibrator / Magic Wand

Safety information and questions.
metanton
New Kid On The Block
New Kid On The Block

E-Stim and additional Vibrator / Magic Wand

Unread post by metanton »

Hi!

I started using a simple e-stim setup (your recommendation: Position 3 - Two Monopole Adhesive Pad Electrodes - Vulva To Buttocks).

Usually, when masturbating, I would use a vibrator (Fun Factory Volta, silicone), or a Doxy Die Cast Wand (high quality "magic wand", cast aluminum) on my clitoris.

Now, I would like to combine both methods, e-stim and vibration, but I am afraid there might be some interference resulting in dangerous consequences with regard to the vibrator (silicone is a conductive part in may e-stim toys and aluminum is a conductor as well).

Is it safe to use the vibrator during my e-stim session ?

I know, that some manufacturers offer vibrators with e-stim connectors, but given the fact, that I have found my favorite virbators after a long (and expensive :-) trial and error period, I would prefer to use my own toys, if possible.

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Annie

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: E-Stim and additional Vibrator / Magic Wand

Unread post by Joanne »

Hi Annie,

Yes, it is safe to use a doxy when stimming (I like to do that as well). Silicone is an insulator, the silicone you see in e-stim electrodes is a special type of silicone that has graphite added to it so that it will conduct. The silicone used in the Doxy's head is regular silicone and won't conduct. The silicone used in the Fun Factory range of toys is also the regular type so no problem there.

The aluminium body of the Doxy is painted and that will insulate it as well and if you are using a pad on your Vulva and one around your buttocks it would be highly unlikely that the aluminium would bridge the two electrodes anyway.

It is safe t use vibrators when stimming and it can really add a mind-blowing element to your play.

Happy stimming.

Joanne x
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)