Should I start another Stereostim build?

A place to share information about StereoStim and Audio Stimming

Should Joanne do a Stereostim build?

You may select 1 option

View results

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Should I start another Stereostim build?

Unread post by Joanne »

I started a stereostim build when I was spending some time over in Bulgaria and as I can't back over there for the obvious reasons that project sort of died.

Here is a link to the old posts about my build - I Am Going To Build A StereoStim E-stim Control Box

I would like to know if there is any enthusiasm for me lighting a fire under it again and starting a new build over here in my new workshop?

So if you could place your vote in the Poll it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Joanne

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Tiny64
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Re: Should I start another Stereostim build?

Unread post by Tiny64 »

Most definitely build again and post a simple step-by-step guide. That would be so helpful to so many.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Should I start another Stereostim build?

Unread post by Joanne »

Thank you for the comment and to everyone who voted. The only positive thing about recent family events forcing my partner "Stunt Cock" to go over to Bulgaria is that there is hope for my build - https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/fam ... covid.html

He will be bringing the bits for my stereostim box build back with him when he returns so that I can finish the build.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)