What Is Your Favourite E-Stim Control Box?

A place to talk about e-stim and share ideas and advice. Feel free to start topics here, asking any questions about e-stim that are on your mind.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

What Is Your Favourite E-Stim Control Box?

Unread post by Joanne »

I am spoilt as I have way too many, but I share them with my Stunt Cock and of course the lovely sub'r'. My favourite is the 2B from E-Stim Systems but a close second is my DIY BT312.

I also have an Axis, EM60-E, ElectroPebble, ElectroHelix, E-Stim Remote, New Version E-Stim Remote, EM140 and a Series 1.

I would love to one day own a genuine ET312 (for bragging rights) but my BT312 has identical performance as well as Bluetooth connectivity.

So what control box are you most fond of and how many do you have?

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Gyrator
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: What Is Your Favourite E-Stim Control Box?

Unread post by Gyrator »

Being something of a cheapskate and reluctant to pay someone else for a bit of electronics I could build myself we have some TENS/EMS units. I somewhat modified an old style TENsCare TouchTENS by cross-linking the inverters for the two channels so that the combined output from the two channels fed into Channel A. I then dropped the clock frequency down from 4MHz to 2.65MHz which boosted the output of the inverters by about 50%. It packs a considerable punch but has only 30 steps from zero to full-bore so is a bit of a wild ride except with large area electrodes.

Having said that I'm still very attached to my bipolar cock-loop (pun intended :) ) and this does not really need more than the 90mA output of an unmodified "Perfect EMS" unit (also from TENSCare). Also, I find 100us 120Hz continuous pulses to provide a delightful sensation with this electrode that gets me where I need to go. :o

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

I wish I was confident to be able to hack electrical things like that. I would be scared of setting fire to my fanny lips - anyone smell bacon cooking?

I love reading about other peoples projects and it is amazing what can be done with a bit of knowledge. On the subject of your bipolar cock loop, my stunt cock is very attached to his as well now.

Happy stimming.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Gyrator
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by Gyrator »

"bacon cooking" LOL!

The funny thing is that I was once asked by a friend (back in the 1980s I reckon!) to make him a simple EMS for sports exercise. Unfortunately it seems that he was not entirely honest about the application an it was connected to his (now very ex-) girlfriend when an unfortunate defect of the design came to light. If you turned it off before turning it down it issued a long, high amplitude pulse that was something of a coup de grace (at least as far as passion was concerned).

I might have been more careful if he had told me his real intent, but then again...

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Ouch LOL. I bet that was a "shock" the first time it happened. Honesty is always the best policy, but I can understand his reluctance to let you know what his plans were for it.

JazzyP
Established Member
Established Member

Unread post by JazzyP »

I only have experience with the electro pebble. I’ve found the simple flo program to give the most satisfying sensations but occasionally delve into some of the others and have experienced an HFO with the milking program. I think I may well buy a 2B unit in the near future so as to indulge my desires for 3xperimenting with remote control pleasure.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

It's good to know you are enjoying some nice HFO, the Pebble is a great box but the 2B will blow you away if you do go for one, it is so much more powerful and with so many more ways to enjoy it too. Happy Stimming.

JazzyP
Established Member
Established Member

Unread post by JazzyP »

I find that sometimes with the pebble I’m wanting more power, especially on the channel I use for my cock. The anal probe is usually okay as far as power levels go though I’d like something a little larger to fill me more completely.
Do you know if the pebble can be used in triphase mode? I’ve enjoyed the anal sensations but can’t say that it is quite like a ghost fuck. I wonder if triphase cables would help?

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

The 2B will give you more power with the mains adaptor and with it having two modes, low and high.

The Pebble can be used in a Tri-phase setup. Here is a quote from the product page:
The outputs are designed to share a common ground connection, it might sound confusing but think of it as having built in Triphase. This means that you can independently control the level of channel A and Channel B, but depending on what electrode configuration you are using you can achieve a third sensation caused by the interaction between channels. This means you can move the sensation around between sets of pads, contact points or even electrodes just by manipulating the two level controls, giving a totally unique and varied sensation, unlike any other E-Stim power box available today. Just remember - Play below the waist!!

Shocksub
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by Shocksub »

Out of the ones ive had a chance to use, the 2B by far. I love that it has the headroom to crank the power up for when you take things from the land of pleasure to the realm of pain.