What lubes work?

A place to talk about e-stim and share ideas and advice. Feel free to start topics here, asking any questions about e-stim that are on your mind.
prk68sstoys
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
What lubes work?

Unread post by prk68sstoys »

I wanted to know if anyone has used loadz cum load insted of Electrosex Gel for estim and will it work? Are other water based lubes good and any idea what ingredients to look for???

prk68sstoys
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
Re: What lubes work?

Unread post by prk68sstoys »

Ok, figured it out myself... yes but need to figure out surface area for different levels. the Electro Anchor eStim Vibrating Anal Plug from XRLLC works great but it made me think how it's pulled in, with the right size and angles it could drop and pull in inches if designed right... Is there a surface area for each electrode that is best for muscle control internally... to little and it will shock and to much and it won't grab.... lol I feel like I am getting into ass engineering... :)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

My reference for anal electrodes is an end to end design like the ones from E-Stim Systems, side by side ones don't work as well for me. Everyone is different so some experimentation is necessary to get the most out of e-stim.

On the subject of lubes, water-based lubes can be used without an issue for internal electrodes due to the larger surface area. For external play, I use E-Stim Systems Electrogel mostly.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Serpentwand
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Unread post by Serpentwand »

I’d only previously used the lube and gel that ElectraStim included with their gear but had a look for cheaper multi pack lubes after seeing what they charged for resupply and went for Lubido water based lube internally and Skintact ultrasonic gel externally. Both work fine for me.