Remote E-Stim?

A place to talk about e-stim and share ideas and advice. Feel free to start topics here, asking any questions about e-stim that are on your mind.
JazzyP
Established Member
Established Member

Remote E-Stim?

Unread post by JazzyP »

Good morning fellow e-stim devotees. I’ve been using an electro-pebble for a year now and want to progress to remote control pleasure. By that I mean someone else having control of the power unit, perhaps over the inter net. I appeals to both my submissive nature and constant exploration of pleasure.
Can anyone recommend a unit and system and perhaps more to the point is there anyone who would like to take control?

P x

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Remote E-Stim?

Unread post by Joanne »

There are a number of options, firstly the Coyote from DG Labs looks like a relatively cheap option with remote control capabiliteis. I haven't reviewed one myself but I do have a guest review written by Guayule-Nomisma that you can read here - DG LAbs Coyote Review.

My prefernece though would be ther 2B from E-Stim Systems which is my go to box when stimming. You can read my review of that one here - 2B E-Stim Control Box.

That is a very capable unit that has remote contorl capability through the free to use E-Stim Connect System that provides anonymity and includes some safety features too, check out my review of that here - E-Stim Connect System Review.

Whichever unit you decide to go for check out Socialstim, Smartstim or even the e-stim discord channels to find drivers for your remote play sessions. ;)
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)