flick em80 low power

A place to talk about e-stim and share ideas and advice. Feel free to start topics here, asking any questions about e-stim that are on your mind.
steem
New Kid On The Block
New Kid On The Block
flick em80 low power

Unread post by steem »

Hi
Im sorry for my poor enlish
im benn dooing electrostim to my penis for a while now using a device which i tink is EMS. i can chose: massage, acupuncture, immunitherappy etc.
I just bougth a Flick Duo EM80-E because i read it would be better with a real E-stim box.
But when i connect it to my cockrings i baerly feel anything, even on he highest power. If I switch back to my other device it is much more intense.
is it something wrong with my Flick?
Or is the other one more powerfull and my dick has adapted to that one?

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: flick em80 low power

Unread post by Joanne »

I haven't used the Flick Duo EM80-E so I cannot comment on its output power. It may be that you are used to the output of your other machine. Have you experimented with the different output types on the Flick?

Another thing you can do to increase the perceived power is to use smaller electrodes but try not to go smaller than about 19mm x19mm in surface area.

You could always give Electrastim a call or an e-mail stating your concerns as they should be able to answer the question for you, it is entirely possible that you may have a dodgy control box.

I hope you manage to get the enjoyment you are looking for from it eventually.

Joanne
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

steem
New Kid On The Block
New Kid On The Block

Unread post by steem »

well i got it working after some tips trom electrastim.
Next question, i need some adapters from electrastims output connection to my old 2.5 mm jack.
So what do they call their output? is it 4 mm plug (also called standard Tens connection)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Sounds like you need something like this - 4 mm Plug to 2.5 mm Jack
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)