I am setting up an office and studio

Latest news about my site and what I have been getting up to.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

I am setting up an office and studio

Unread post by Joanne »

I am really happy to be able to announce that I am taking the huge step (leap) of setting up an office. I am currently working from home and that is now proving to be untenable due to distractions and the sheer logistics of messing around with sex toys. :o

So, I am grabbing the bull by the horns and taking a leap of faith in the form of renting some office space where I intend to set up shop as it were.

I will have an office area and also a small studio where I can create content and videos for YouTube and other places too.

You can read more about my plans in my blog post titled - 2020 A New Year A New Plan

Here are some preview pics of where I have decided to rent, wish me luck. :D
My empty office
My empty office
office2.jpg (25.7 KiB) Viewed 3100 times

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I am setting up an office and studio

Unread post by Joanne »

This is what the office looks like now, I am currently making some sound deadening wall panels (ahem, for non-kinky related activities honest) but it is coming along nicely.
ESM_5irXYAE2yMQ.jpg
ESM_5irXYAE2yMQ.jpg (63.03 KiB) Viewed 3173 times
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Time for an update and a look around my new office. I shot this video just before the lockdown and it shows you the office and it hasn't changed much as I can't get into it LOL. Perfect timing as I'm still paying for the privilege of not being able to use it because of the lockdown :o

I hope you enjoy it. Stunt Cock was my cameraman and the lovely sub'r' was hiding behind him LOL.

So without further ado, Weclome To My Office

Shocksub
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by Shocksub »

do I spy an Aneros Progasm box near the pringles and smarties?

Looks like a decent place to be productive. shame its not seeing its full potential yet.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Shocksub wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:30 pm do I spy an Aneros Progasm box near the pringles and smarties?

Looks like a decent place to be productive. shame its not seeing its full potential yet.
LOL, you have a very keen eye, you did infact spy a Aneros Euphosyn and it's being evaluated as I type this, Stunt Cock is lending a hand (well not exactly his hand LOL) reviewing it as I don't own a prostate.
Attachments
Aneros EuphoSyn Prostate Stimulator
Aneros EuphoSyn Prostate Stimulator
AnerosUephoSyn.jpg (156 KiB) Viewed 3110 times

Shocksub
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by Shocksub »

I ruled out the Syn products because i couldnt see the red spot on the P-tab and i ruled out the vice because the P tab was too thin.

it will be interesting to see the pros and cons of the eupho and see if he has the same issue with the syn line as I have