I'm Moving - AGAIN!

Latest news about my site and what I have been getting up to.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm Moving - AGAIN!

Unread post by Joanne »

Well, it seems I have itchy feet as I am moving my office again. I took a huge leap of faith last March my moving my office out from my home to a rented office space and quickly filled that space, moving to a bigger office last July.

That space has served me well and it is a fantastic facility but I am growing and want to venture out into more #sextech by building my own laser cutter/engraver to allow me to make some electrode designs floating around in my head. As a machine like this won't really work in an office block I have spent a few weeks looking for a workshop space that is big enough for my needs without being too big.

I have found my next dildo cave and it is a lovely converted barn that has real character. I need to do a lot of work to it before moving in as it was being used as a joinery so as you can imagine it is dirty and dusty. But with some work, it should be perfect. I hope to get the keys later this week and then the real work begins. I am dreading the move.

Here is a pic of the new dildo cave.
My future dildo cave
My future dildo cave

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I'm Moving - AGAIN!

Unread post by Joanne »

I'm in woohoo!

Contract signed, keys handed over and now I just need to get the electricity supply switched back on and we are good to go. Lots of cleaning to be done but ever onwards and upwards is my attitude.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

My partner spent all day at the new workshop scrubbing down the walls and ceiling and waiting for an electrical engineer to come and sort the electricity out as it has gone "tits up" just days before I took the place over.

Anyway to cut a very long and cold story short, the offending circuit breaker (a rather large 63A) one has been identified and a new one arrives tomorrow.

Stunt Cock will be there again tomorrow, this time ably assisted by the lovely sub'r' to do some more cleaning and then painting. We have shelves. workbenches and other odds and ends arriving next week so we need to get it clean and ready.

I am getting really excited to move in properly and I think I will have to do an intro video to it to let you in on all of my plans for the place. So keep an eye open for that over the weekend.
What a mess
What a mess

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Well here is a quick update video (crap sound but it was recorded on my phone), here is a look at my new kink cave/workshop.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Here's a quick update, the workshop is much cleaner now and I am about halfway through the painting I want to do. After an epic battle with all the spiders in the toilet today I have gained control over that now (at last).

I have some shelving to erect tomorrow and Wednesday and I hope to be moving in this weekend (I'm not looking forward to moving all of my kit). It is coming along and the excitement is building again.
I cannot believe how dirty the carpet is but I am making progress.
I cannot believe how dirty the carpet is but I am making progress.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

The first workbench is up (I needed somewhere to put stuff LOL). Lots more to do but the blinds are in now for a bit of privacy and I feel like I am making progress.

One wall is painted, another still needs to be done.
First workbench is up.
First workbench is up.

lawman
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by lawman »

That will be a cool space for you when you get it like you want it.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

lawman wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:38 pm
That will be a cool space for you when you get it like you want it.
It is already shaping up to be a nice little office/play space and no doubt I will enjoy both aspects of it.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

I am getting really excited now, we won some lots in an auction for office furniture (and I stayed under budget - woohoo). Stunt Cock is all ready to go an and collect it all tomorrow morning and then take it to the new workshop. Things are starting to happen. Today we are using a hire van to start moving my office over there, one load of dildos and sex machines at a time LOL.

You know you are a dirty girl when you need a van this big to move your sex toy collection LOL. :D
Stunt Cock will become white van man tomorrow
Stunt Cock will become white van man tomorrow

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

My partner Stunt Cock went to pick up my auction wins today and to say he must be grand master at Tetris would be an understatement.
A full load - Fnar Fnar
A full load - Fnar Fnar