I'm Moving - AGAIN!

Latest news about my site and what I have been getting up to.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I'm Moving - AGAIN!

Unread post by Joanne »

The van has been unloaded and the contents sprinkled liberally around the office/workshop. Tomorrow's job will be to sort it out and move my computers in then the 3D printers. It is coming along nicely though.
I love this leather sofa, it is going to see lots of fun times on it.
I love this leather sofa, it is going to see lots of fun times on it.
Office bits and bobs.
Office bits and bobs.

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

LadyR
New Kid On The Block
New Kid On The Block

Unread post by LadyR »

Joanne & Stunt Cock,

It must be nice to be young AND adventurous! I vaguely remember (barely) after I started my 'in warranty' repair business when my partner/spouse said something to the effect,
'Find, rent, make, whatever, a space. This stuff does NOT belong in our home & will not stay here!' A chain merchant (box store) had dropped off 'defective - return merchandise' for repair. Our home was not LARGE, but after the delivery people got everything inside, Doña & I had to turn sideways to get from the front door to the kitchen, bedroom, etc.

Town was 6+ miles away, even the yuckiest space costs MORE than I could generate, not to mention would require a small fortune to make usable as a repair shop! So I took a chance, applied for a loan, designed & with help built a two story facility connected to the home!

GLAD your risk (dream) is becoming a reality! Congratulations. Thanks for the hmmm picture of your, "mess" = electrical service! UK electrical is VERY different from US systems-equipment. LOL, I'd offer to help (long distance), but my skills - training as a US electrician wouldn't be worth much there.
GOOD luck! Enjoy, be WELL, and be SAFE!

LR (Lady Robin)

**FREE** .pdf educational e-stim book, [LINK](http://www.dulca-scenes.org/E%20Stim%20 ... -23-03.pdf)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Thanks Lady Robin,

It is a big jump as was yours but I hope it will pay off. We have the electricity supply all sorted through a friend and it is a fantastic place to work in. I love the dungeon feel.

I am slowly getting there with moving in and getting it all just how I want it but I am already loving the freedom and space to be able to do what I want, when I want and I can make as much noise as I want too LOL.

I hope you are safe and well, keep up the good work on Fet.

Regards,

Joanne
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)