I'm Moving

Latest news about my site and what I have been getting up to.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm Moving

Unread post by Joanne »

Well after a few months in my office my collection fo bits and bobs has outgrown it and there is no way we can work when there is my Stunt Cock, myself and of course the lovely sub'r' in the same room. Apart from the fact when all three of us are there it gets shall we say more than a little distracting with all the "testing" we like to do together.

So it is time for a bigger office (a small leap in terms of space) the new one is squarer as opposed to the long rectangle I am in now. This will make shooting videos much easier so you can look forward to more of those in the near future.

Here is arather uninspiring pic of the new space.
Attachments
IMG-0809.JPG
IMG-0809.JPG (56.68 KiB) Viewed 372 times
IMG-0808.JPG
IMG-0808.JPG (57.71 KiB) Viewed 372 times
IMG-0807.JPG
IMG-0807.JPG (65.71 KiB) Viewed 372 times
IMG-0806.JPG
IMG-0806.JPG (84.08 KiB) Viewed 372 times

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I'm Moving

Unread post by Joanne »

I'll be in on the 1st August then the fun will begin, unpacking everything, moving the furniture around (again and again) then building my first ever 3D printer cabinet, which will have the option of being a heated one. I can't wait. :D
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

It looks like I will be getting the keys on Friday and so guess who is going to have a very busy weekend moving :D

I can't wait to get settled into my new "Dildo Cave".

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

I'm in, contract signed and I have the keys. I spent the afternoon moving the light things over to my new office but I will need some help (that I have enlisted) tomorrow to move furniture and then it is a case of setitng everything up.

I hope to do a quick video of the new office and its layout on Saturday so it's going to be a busy week.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Here is the office so far as of last night. Today I will be moving the rest of the things in including the sofa, another desk and lots of boxes of dildos LOL.
unnamed (2).jpg
unnamed (2).jpg (87.4 KiB) Viewed 283 times
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (86.88 KiB) Viewed 283 times