Show us your 3D printed sex toys

You can 3D print sex toys and electrodes and this is a place to discuss designs and how to do it.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Show us your 3D printed sex toys

Unread post by Joanne »

I would love to see what ideas other people have come up with. I love 3D printing sex toys (mainly e-stim electrodes) and I am no doubt alone in this pursuit.

So what have you made? 8-)

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Steveukathome
Familiar Face
Familiar Face
Re: Show us your 3D printed sex toys

Unread post by Steveukathome »

I have made a Ball Ring, Cock Ring, Locking Ball Ring, Spreader Bar, and a Ball Clamp.

Plus some other items if you are into nylons
755_1000.jpg
755_1000.jpg (66.74 KiB) Viewed 3641 times
747_1000.jpg
747_1000.jpg (42.56 KiB) Viewed 3641 times
436_1000.jpg
436_1000.jpg (45.57 KiB) Viewed 3641 times
264_1000.jpg
264_1000.jpg (69.32 KiB) Viewed 3641 times
068_1000.jpg
068_1000.jpg (53.62 KiB) Viewed 3641 times

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Very nice indeed. What software are you using for the designs? I use Fusion 360 and love it.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Steveukathome
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

I use various pieces of software to suit my needs, also incorporate other materials into the designs

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

I mainly use PLA and now ABS which I am finding is a fantastic material for kinky products.

Steveukathome
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Yes, PLA is also my main material, but ABS is do-able with an enclosure, and is so easy to smooth/seal, but I find that you must be very careful with layer orientation for strength.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Yes layer adhesion and strengh is something you need to think about when orientating things to print. My Voron 0 is enclosed and my go to machine for ABS but I have also built and enclosure for my CR10S which allows me to do ABS easily.

eblob
Established Member
Established Member
Bipolar Anal T

Unread post by eblob »

Inspired by Joann's Anal T and Double Didi the first attempt to use my 3D printer to create electrodes.
I often insert tin wire, copper wire, or copper capillary tube. In this case I used a stainless steel insert for more stiffness to keep it bipolar.
Attached the *.stl file in case someone wants to reproduce it.
Attachments
bipolar-T_6mm.7z
(90.99 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
Bipolar_T_6mm_small.jpg

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Very clever design, I am glad you found inspiration for it in my designs. I love it when people take one of my creations and improves it.

eblob
Established Member
Established Member
Dildo size variation

Unread post by eblob »

I was intrigued by Joanne's Dildo design, but thought 'maybe a little to big for my girlfriend, to start with'.
I printed 3 versions: 100%, 80% and 60%. Then I put the parts into my oven at 100°C for 1 h to increase the thermal stability of the PLA. I want the final pieces suitable to be cleaned in a dish washer. This step might have been unnecessary because I later decided to coat and fill them with epoxy. For the conductive parts I used Sn97Cu3 wire instead of conductive rubber (don't use tin solder containing lead). I think this solution should be easy to clean and very durable.
Attachments
E_Dildos.jpg