ABS Fetish And Estim Toys

You can 3D print sex toys and electrodes and this is a place to discuss designs and how to do it.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

ABS Fetish And Estim Toys

Unread post by Joanne »

I have just got back from a stay in hospital where once I was feeling a bit better I had a lot of time to think to myself.

I have decided to finish my printer enclosure and then work like a trojan (not the condom variety) in order to save up enough money to build myself a Voron 2.4 3D Printer.

Why a Voron you ask? Well it is a very capable machine that will allow me to print ABS products and ABS printed items can be vapour smoothed in acetone to seal and smooth their surfaces. This means I will be able to create body-safe insertable electrodes and general items of kink.

ABS is the stuff that Lego is made from.

It will take me ages to save up to be able to build a Voron 2.4 as they currently cost around £1,500 in materials and components. But, I will be looking at ways of speeding up the process of aquiring the parts for one. Then I will have to learn a couple of new skills in order for me to make one myself.

Here is a youtube video of one in action.

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ABS Fetish And Estim Toys

Unread post by Joanne »

So, slight change of plans, as £1,500 is actually way out of my price league and it would take me the better half of a year to be able to save up that sort of amount I have decided to shelve the plans for the 2.4.

But, all is not lost, I am still building an ABS capable machine but this one will be much smaller and I mean much smaller.

I am building a Voron 0 which is a tiny printer with a 120mm x 120mm build bed. It will be an enclosed printer and so it will be able to print ABS.

If I can then come up with some good ABS electrodes and kink items then maybe the funds from those could finance a Voron 2.4 in the very distant future.
Voron 0
Voron 0
mel.jpg (48.6 KiB) Viewed 61 times
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ABS Fetish And Estim Toys

Unread post by Joanne »

Well, I have started printing the bits I need to make in order to build the Voron 0 printer. This is the first thing I have made and it is ABS which is a notoriously difficult material to print with but it has excellent mechanical properties.

It is the front bracket that you can see in the picture above, just above the bananna.

I am delighted with the results and after tweaking some setting the second item that I printed is even better.
Attachments
The first part for the Voron 0 printer
The first part for the Voron 0 printer
mini1.jpg (54.99 KiB) Viewed 56 times