Upgrading some brains

You can 3D print sex toys and electrodes and this is a place to discuss designs and how to do it.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Upgrading some brains

Unread post by Joanne »

Well, I spent Sunday pulling my hair out and regretting starting a printer upgrade.

I have removed the brains from my old CR10S as I will be mounting upgraded gubbins on the outside of my printer enclosure wall, sounds easy but it has so far been a bit of a nightmare. :x

I am fitting a Bigtechtree SKR 1.4 Turbo main board with TNC2209 drivers. Having spent the day plugging everything in and setting it up switching it on started highlighting little glitches that were hard to trace. But after a full day or tweaking Marlin and reinstalling the firmware again and again I finally got it stable and printing at 9pm yesterday and I am chuffed to bit with myself. :)

This is the biggest hack job I have done so far on a 3D printer and so far it is all looking good. Now I need to strip is all apart again so I can mount the components to the enclosure. But before I do that I will probably take the time to tune the E-Steps for all axis and the extruder by doing to test prints. :geek:

This is the birds nest I created yesterday which didn;t result in the release of any "magic smoke", the finished job will be much neater of course.

SKR 1.4 Turbo board, TMC2209 Drivers and a TFT35 screen
SKR 1.4 Turbo board, TMC2209 Drivers and a TFT35 screen

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

lawman
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Upgrading some brains

Unread post by lawman »

When I saw the post title I was going to see if you would upgrade my brains but after reading the post I think I will hold off a bit.

SparkzLass
Established Member
Established Member

Unread post by SparkzLass »

I want to know where she gets the energy from to do all this stuff. My mind boggles at the thought of taking on something like that.

lawman
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Unread post by lawman »

SparkzLass wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:55 pm
I want to know where she gets the energy from to do all this stuff. My mind boggles at the thought of taking on something like that.
I know. She is truly amazing. Such a good person and does a lot for the kink community and well respected by the kink community.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Thank you both for the kind comments, I am just someone who likes to learn new things and to help others.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)