ABS Fetish And Estim Toys

You can 3D print sex toys and electrodes and this is a place to discuss designs and how to do it.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

ABS Fetish And Estim Toys

Unread post by Joanne »

I have just got back from a stay in hospital where once I was feeling a bit better I had a lot of time to think to myself.

I have decided to finish my printer enclosure and then work like a trojan (not the condom variety) in order to save up enough money to build myself a Voron 2.4 3D Printer.

Why a Voron you ask? Well it is a very capable machine that will allow me to print ABS products and ABS printed items can be vapour smoothed in acetone to seal and smooth their surfaces. This means I will be able to create body-safe insertable electrodes and general items of kink.

ABS is the stuff that Lego is made from.

It will take me ages to save up to be able to build a Voron 2.4 as they currently cost around £1,500 in materials and components. But, I will be looking at ways of speeding up the process of aquiring the parts for one. Then I will have to learn a couple of new skills in order for me to make one myself.

Here is a youtube video of one in action.

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ABS Fetish And Estim Toys

Unread post by Joanne »

So, slight change of plans, as £1,500 is actually way out of my price league and it would take me the better half of a year to be able to save up that sort of amount I have decided to shelve the plans for the 2.4.

But, all is not lost, I am still building an ABS capable machine but this one will be much smaller and I mean much smaller.

I am building a Voron 0 which is a tiny printer with a 120mm x 120mm build bed. It will be an enclosed printer and so it will be able to print ABS.

If I can then come up with some good ABS electrodes and kink items then maybe the funds from those could finance a Voron 2.4 in the very distant future.
Voron 0
Voron 0
mel.jpg (48.6 KiB) Viewed 10359 times
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Well, I have started printing the bits I need to make in order to build the Voron 0 printer. This is the first thing I have made and it is ABS which is a notoriously difficult material to print with but it has excellent mechanical properties.

It is the front bracket that you can see in the picture above, just above the bananna.

I am delighted with the results and after tweaking some setting the second item that I printed is even better.
Attachments
The first part for the Voron 0 printer
The first part for the Voron 0 printer
mini1.jpg (54.99 KiB) Viewed 10354 times

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

My Voron 0 printer is now assembled (well most of it is) and it is now printing at an impressive speed. It is running Klipper on a Raspberry Pi with Octoprint as my interface with it. I still have to enclose it and print its skirts for around the base but it works.

You have no idea how much coffee and hair-pulling this project caused, it has been a real challenge for me. So here is a sneak peek of it in action. 8-)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Well my Voron 0 printer is doen and producing some amazing prints which has allowed me to add some more kinky products to my shop.

So if you like gas masks and are looking for a simple but very effectrive restrictor with a NATO40 thread check out this one - Basic Gas Mask Air Restrictor NATO 40mm Thread :)
My basic breath restrictor valve
My basic breath restrictor valve
1826607324.jpg (54.25 KiB) Viewed 9655 times

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

I have added a small screen that displays relevant printer information and some control buttons so I can quickly change things on the printer while it is printing and I incporporateed them into the skirt at the bottom of the printer.
Screen and control buttons
Screen and control buttons
skirt.jpg (91.75 KiB) Viewed 7018 times

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

The Voron 0 is producing some amazing prints in ABS, like this gas mask restrictor.
Joanne's Basic Gas Mask Restrictor
Joanne's Basic Gas Mask Restrictor
restrictor8.jpg (74.92 KiB) Viewed 6608 times

lawman
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by lawman »

Is there no end to your madness? I surely hope not!

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

I am most definitely not mad, the voices in my head tell me I am sane every day LOL.

I intend to keep learning new skills for a long time to come, I love being able to have an idea, create a design and then be able to hold it in my hands (or place it elesewhere LOL).