DIY Vibrator from a PS4 controller

Go on, share your kinky DIY sex toys and ideas.
claireivanov
New Kid On The Block
New Kid On The Block
DIY Vibrator from a PS4 controller

Unread post by claireivanov »

This a little DIY project I've been working on. What you'll need to try it is a PS4 controller and a computer (doesn't work on mobile, sadly).

Just connect your controller to your PC via cable or bluetooth, open https://letshook.app and then you can use the trigger buttons and tumb sticks to fine tune the two haptic motors.

Enjoy! Also, please let me know what you think. Thanks :)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DIY Vibrator from a PS4 controller

Unread post by Joanne »

That is an interesting concept, I take it that you are aware of https://buttplug.io, you may find it interesting or useful. ;)
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

claireivanov
New Kid On The Block
New Kid On The Block

Unread post by claireivanov »

I had no idea :lol: looks really interesting. They still don't have support for the PS4 controller, which is a little strange, but it's says that they're working on it. Would be really interesting to see if they manage to make it work in mobile.

Shocksub
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by Shocksub »

play a racing game and spend the entire time driving on the grass / curbs, that way you can rev your engine while revving your engine.

I'll go home now.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

claireivanov wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:43 pm
I had no idea :lol: looks really interesting. They still don't have support for the PS4 controller, which is a little strange, but it's says that they're working on it. Would be really interesting to see if they manage to make it work in mobile.
It is a project that is gathering some steam so hopefully they will get the PS4 controller cracked.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Shocksub wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:47 pm
play a racing game and spend the entire time driving on the grass / curbs, that way you can rev your engine while revving your engine.

I'll go home now.
LOL, rebranding the PS4 as Pussy Stimulator 4. ;)