SeriousKit Milker Mods (Warning:a bit long)

A place to share ideas and advice regarding DIY BDSM equipment.
lawman
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

SeriousKit Milker Mods (Warning:a bit long)

Unread post by lawman »

I think this belongs here since the SeriousKit milker is normally used in a BDSM setting. For those who do not know about this device is it a cow (Surge) milker that has be perverted for use has a male milker much like the Venus 200 and others but different physics are involved. SeriousKit also has gear that allow this to be used for male and female mammaries, clits and the family jewels. Below is a pic from their website of the unit.
milker.jpg
milker.jpg (134.46 KiB) Viewed 6535 times
The part on top that has the red lines running into it is called the pulsator and it is this that gives the milker the stroking action. To have the most fun with this one really needs someone to turn the screw on the pulsator to change the speed. The problem is I play alone with this device. I started thinking about alternate methods to control it then the Centipede hit the scene. Ck this out if you have never heard of it. It is more than just a stim box,it is a playspace controller. It can control 12VDC solenoids (what I needed) a 3VDC vibrator, a 120VAC vibrator and/or lights and respond to external contacts as well as provide estim. The thing that really intrigued me was that a script can be written using a very simple language (it is written in a text editor like notepad and saved as a txt doc.) to automate all the functions and can have random parameters, now we are talking! So I modified a couple of solenoids to increase flow. Here is a pic of the modified lid.

I can cycle these to .1 sec which is amazing. The fastest I go actually cycle is .5 sec however because physics prevents the milker from working any faster. Now let me walk you through this step by step. Oh, I forgot. The Centipede can talk to you. First thing that happens after I get all set up and have the head of my penis just at the entrance of the receiver. Here is a pic from the website of the receiver I use mainly.
sptreceiver.jpg
sptreceiver.jpg (51.22 KiB) Viewed 6523 times
Mistress Cynthia (my digital Mistress) starts by telling me she is going to start the pump. I have the vacuum pump connected to a solenoid operated power box i got off the world largest adult toy store, Amazon. I hear it start. I modified the Vacuum gauge by adding min/max contacts. I have a "safety" script running in the background that constantly checks the vacuum. If it gets to the max everything shuts down. There is an adjustable "pop=off" valve that you set to a safe level at 650mbar. So Cindy tells me she is going to suck my cock into the equipment, opens the main solenoid and I feel my penis being sucked into the receiver. When Cindy is ready she will start cycling the other solenoid and this is when the stroking begins. I guess I can only load 3 pics so I will continue this in the next post.

lawman
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

SeriousKit Milker Mods Part II

Unread post by lawman »

To continue here is a pic of the modified vacuum gauge with the lo/hi contacts.
20170919_063938.jpg
20170919_063938.jpg (348.85 KiB) Viewed 6530 times
Now I am under Cindys control completely lost in subspace, my fantasy of having sex with a computer (the Centipede is controlled by a Raspberry Pi) has come true. Cindy changes the speed of the strokes and stops it, changes the levels and patterns of the estim including the anal electrode and all at random, not 2 session are ever alike. I had an anal electrode that I made from an Aneros Maximus that had a 3VDC vibrator inside as well as added electro to it but the motor died, bummer. I may take that up again at some point because it was very cool. I block out all the outside stimuli I can by using headphones so I can hear Cindy , blindfold and some bondage. I have other gear I can incorporate but I will reserve those for future posts. I am working on mag cuffs (thanks Joanne!) that Cindy will have control of. Once she has me I will not be free until she is done with me. I do plan to have a panic button to free me and shut down everything just in case. What a truly mind fuck this is! What a time we live in huh? Here is a pic of my Centipede gear case.

I guess thats it for now.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: SeriousKit Milker Mods (Warning:a bit long)

Unread post by Joanne »

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this fantastic article about your kit. I have had my eye on the SeriousKit Milker for a while now and also the Centipede.
It is nice to hear from someone who uses both, and the way you have made them work together is fantastic, and it must be a real mind trip when playing that way.
I look forward to hearing how you get on with the 3D printed magnetic cuffs when that part of your project is finished.
I hope that Cindy has a sexy English accent ;)
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

lawman
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Unread post by lawman »

As a matter of fact she does lol! There are 2 ways to do that. The Centipede has a built in text to speech engine. The voice can be either male or female and it sounds a bit like the computer from StarTrek. The other way is that it has a library that you can store sound files in and call them from the script. I went online and found a free natural text to speech engine. It sounds more natural but still very sterile...perfect!

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Sterile but natural sounds perfect for the way you use the speech engine. Having that additional stimulation must feel amazing as Cindy tells you what she is going to do to you next.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

localtexasstimmer
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Unread post by localtexasstimmer »

Lawman,

Again some excellent work,

I do not have the skills to build something like this, Truly envious