Happy first-timer

Go on, introduce yourself to the world.
KCMZ8
New Kid On The Block
New Kid On The Block
Happy first-timer

Unread post by KCMZ8 »

Hello! A few days ago i e-stimmed for the first time in my life. It was incredible!

I'm 49 and I have been on a long auto-erotic journey so far. The brain is absolutely the best sex organ and I have developed the ability to think myself to an orgasm. However, the brain needs help from the rest of the body to go into orgasmic mode. A few months ago I remembered that I have a prostate massager, which I haven't used it for a very long time. I wanted to use it to enhance my hands free orgasms. I inserted the prostate massager and when I reached orgasmic level something strange happened. I came very strong but there was no ejaculation! And I came again and again and again! I experienced my first male multiple orgasms. It totally blew my mind! I read all about anal play and prostate orgasms and I bought a few other prostate massagers. After a month of training I experienced my first full-body orgasm, the so called Super-O. Today I am able to have orgasms on demand, whenever, wherever.

In a forum about prostate massage I came across the topic of e-stimming. I knew nothing about electrosex and I just had an image of it as a part of heavy BDSM play. Well, I am a curious person and I wanted to know more about it and I found this lovely site! I carefully read the Beginners guide to electrosex and I found all the information I needed as a beginner. I ordered the ElectroPebble pack with the Flange. I was a bit sceptic when I lubed the electrode up and inserted it into my anus. When I turned on the power box and tried the different programs I found that the Flange actually felt quite nice in my bum! I settled for the Bounce program and adjusted the level as high as I could. I experienced what you call ghost fucking as my muscle contractions synced with the pulse from the device. I came over and over again! It was a fantastic sexual experience!

Thank you Joanne! I'm so happy to have discovered this new path on my journey and I guess I'm hooked already!

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Happy first-timer

Unread post by Joanne »

Hi,

Thank you for the kind comments and congratulations on having so much fun and the ability to have multiple orgasms. It is nice ot know that my srticles have helped you find a suitable e-stim rig.

You made a good choice with the Flange, it is a great electrode that feels reaaly nice. E-Stim is a fantastic way to explore your body and as orgasms do come from the brain, being able to stimulate nerves directly mean that we can enjoy some incredible sensations.

I hope you have lots of fun experimenting with e-stim, those ghost fucking sensations feel fantastic.

Regards,

Joanne
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

lawman
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Happy first-timer

Unread post by lawman »

KCMZ8, You are one lucky dude to train yourself that way. I am both jealous and envious. I am a long time stimmer and love anal play. I almost always use some sort of electrical stimulation in the bum when I have a session. I can defianetly say that intensifies the orgasm but I have never experienced a "super-o" since ejaculation is always involved. I have read numerous postings from our gender that have these and they say its truly mind blowing. Thanks so much for sharing!