Has anyone tried any of the kegel8 or istim probes?

Talk about anything and everything in this forum. So if something doesn't fit in any other sub-forum it will generally be moved here.
1over0
New Kid On The Block
New Kid On The Block
Has anyone tried any of the kegel8 or istim probes?

Unread post by 1over0 »

Seems like these would work for a beginner and they are inexpensive. I have a TENS 7000.

Thank You

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Has anyone tried any of the kegel8 or istim probes?

Unread post by Joanne »

They are fine for vaginal use but I wouldn't recommend them for anal play as the bases are just too small to prevent them from being sucked in during orgasm.

You can also find them for a fraction of the price on Aliexpress.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

prk68sstoys
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Unread post by prk68sstoys »

I ordered a few from Aliexpress, be sure to check dimensions. Some of them were so small, 8 to 10 mm with a 12 to 15 mm base and only 40 to 65 mm long.

1over0
New Kid On The Block
New Kid On The Block

Unread post by 1over0 »

Joanne wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:37 pm They are fine for vaginal use but I wouldn't recommend them for anal play as the bases are just too small to prevent them from being sucked in during orgasm. ...
I am a penis owner. They are small, but seem to provide interesting sensations.

I notice some stinging sensation if i insert the round probe deeper, even though i used an ounce or two of ky gel.

would a larger probe or a different lube or perhaps a lower frequency make a difference?

thanks

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

You may find that you are getting closer to the sciatic nerve which when stimmed does feel really painful.

Larger electrodes generally feel smoother as the electrical energy is being diffused over a larger area of your body and that is why you often need more powerful control boxes for the larger ones.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

1over0
New Kid On The Block
New Kid On The Block

Unread post by 1over0 »

Joanne wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:23 am You may find that you are getting closer to the sciatic nerve which when stimmed does feel really painful.

Larger electrodes generally feel smoother as the electrical energy is being diffused over a larger area of your body and that is why you often need more powerful control boxes for the larger ones.
i may be getting close to sciatic nerve. it feels like a high frequency sting. more uncomfortable than painful.

i understand about the larger surface area.

yes, turning down the frequencies usually feels better, but the tens 7000 does not have the power.

what kinds of waveforms are most popular?

thanks for the prompt reply.

Serpentwand
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Unread post by Serpentwand »

I found these Neen plugs and Med-Fit probes only a couple of weeks ago searching Amazon for anal probe and vaginal probe and at around £20 each couldn’t resist getting a few. :D

The small anal plug feels very good to me as I’m only “beginner size” and like the shallow sensations without any stretch. The plastic and steel are nice smooth and hard materials.

The pointy probe has a clever base that moves up and down the shaft and locks into position to vary the depth of “treatment”. I didn’t manage to insert the larger vaginal plug with the oddly squared off sides however the positioning of the conductive zones made it very useful for holding the ring at the end and rubbing along my perineum with a single wire attached, the other wire from the channel going into the pointy probe. The plastic at the sides of the plug prevented any unwanted electrical contact with the inner thighs. The current from this circuit certainly felt like it was going through a good place and I’ll be investigating this further.

The larger truncheon like probe has again not been inserted but without any conductive gel can be used as a stingy electroshock cane for self spanking. :o It only needs a light tap so is very easy to use if one is for example standing looking back over one’s shoulder into a large mirror. I purchased the conductive glove (man size L) for the same purpose but this is a bit more awkward to use, requiring a latex household glove underneath to insulate the hand and a pad at the top of the bum crack to complete the circuit.

The smaller truncheon has an unusual placement of the conductive rings at points where the neck narrows. This turned out to be very convenient for loading up with gel before holding the probe by the end and rubbing it at right angles up and down the underside of my penis.

Overall this selection promises to be a worthwhile investment and should get plenty of use. ;)

TENS_2022_04_25.JPG