Begining in DIY E-Stim

Talk about anything and everything in this forum. So if something doesn't fit in any other sub-forum it will generally be moved here.
WolfgangTheBear
New Kid On The Block
New Kid On The Block

Begining in DIY E-Stim

Unread post by WolfgangTheBear »

Hi folks! im new here an on E-Stim, i was looking for a sort of guide or tips about how to start with e-stim, how to control voltage and amperage, what are the correct values and stuff

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Begining in DIY E-Stim

Unread post by Joanne »

Welcome to my forum, a good place to start if you are totally new would be my intro to e-stim guide.

Other useful articles are:
Electrosex Penis Play Guide For Hands-Free Orgasms
Electrosex And E-stim Electrode Position Guide
My E-Stim Advice Articles

Happy Stimming.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

WolfgangTheBear
New Kid On The Block
New Kid On The Block

Unread post by WolfgangTheBear »

Thanks really i LOVED the e-stim guide i learned a lot of things. I did not find the recomended voltage and amperage for e-stim tho and that has me pretty confused

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

You will find that sort of information on forums like smartstim.com, which you may find useful as it sounds like you are looking to make your own DIY control box.

You don't need to know anything about voltage and amperage with a commercial control box as you can't change either.

If you look on smartstim you will find that sort of information, if you go down the self build though I recommend sticking to the known good designs on smartstim and if you are opting for a mains power supply then make sure it is of known good quality and double insulated to reduce the Irish of electrocution from it.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

steem
New Kid On The Block
New Kid On The Block

Unread post by steem »

have somneone beena able to create an acount on smartstim?
i have tried 2 times an dont recieve the confirmation email..

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

Lots of people are having the same issue with smartstim, it seems something is broken on the registration system or there is a lack of man-power checking the signups and activating new accounts.