Finding a MSA gas mask

Talk about anything and everything in this forum. So if something doesn't fit in any other sub-forum it will generally be moved here.
Tiny64
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Finding a MSA gas mask

Unread post by Tiny64 »

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a MSA Millenneum gas mask from - they seem very rare and don’t even come up on eBay that often.

Looking for one so that I can put a reflective lens in - Drone “type”.

Thanks.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Finding a MSA gas mask

Unread post by Joanne »

Unfortunately I can't be of any help here, but I love those masks, especially with the foil coated reflective lenses for the Drone look, they look fantastic. I hope you manage to find one and then of course - pic needed please.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Tiny64
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Unread post by Tiny64 »

I can find them used in the US but apparently there are export restrictions on gas masks to the UK and Europe.

I love the full face and reflective lens look. If I find one I’ll post a pic and if find two I’ll get one for you too.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

I would love to get hold of one of those so let me know if you find one or two ;-)
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)