I Pimped Out My MK312BT's a bit

A place to share ideas and advice regarding DIY equipment and electrodes.
lawman
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

I Pimped Out My MK312BT's a bit

Unread post by lawman »

I have been negelecting this forum a bit since Joanne started her Discord server. I have a bad habit of not leaving things alone so I changed out the LCD's on my MK312BT's. Here are a couple pics.
20200801_112625.jpg
20200801_112625.jpg (46.78 KiB) Viewed 252 times
20200801_112739.jpg
20200801_112739.jpg (15.06 KiB) Viewed 252 times

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I Pimped Out My MK312BT's a bit

Unread post by Joanne »

They look fantastic, I love the red colour scheme, very forboding for anyone connected up to it LOL. Well done once again. I am amazed you still have some 3.75" disks or they collectors pieces these days.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

lawman
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Unread post by lawman »

Those floppys had a purpose and I just took care of them. They have pics on them taken with an old Sony camera that we still have somewhere. We found them in a tub of stuff we went through not to long ago. I thought I had them all done but I guess not. I bought a USB floppy drive and got them copied to our master picture drive so now they are safe. I try not to collect stuff unless it is a collection (like my coffee mugs) or they hold some special meaning. Those disks are nothing special themselves but the content is. But now they are out of my stuff and in my wifes stuff. Another check mark on the ever growing list of things to do.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

It's good to know you managed to retrieve the pics from the floppy drives. I remember owning a camera that took those dics and wrote directly onto them, I think it was a Sony too. Very useful for doing naughty pics LOL.

The only thing I seem to be collecting at the moment is clutter LOL.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

lawman
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Unread post by lawman »

You and my wife collect the same thing! Small world.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne »

LOL, it seems so.