Two new pussy play electrodes

A place to share ideas and advice regarding DIY equipment and electrodes.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Two new pussy play electrodes

Unread post by Joanne »

I'm on a roll LOL.

I have been working on these designs for over a year now and I am finally happy with them. Both are pussy clamp bipolar electrodes but with two kinky different use cases.

The first is a basic bipolar pussy spreader clamp. I wanted to create a clamp that had more access at the vaginal end for penetration play while wearing it and so this design differs from other out there. Not that there are many bipolar pussy clamp electrodes out there anyway. It features 6mm conductive rubber for the electrode faces and it feels amazing in use.
My new pussy clamp electrode
My new pussy clamp electrode
2927105610.jpg (98.17 KiB) Viewed 339 times

The second one is even kinkier. Lie the first it is a pussy spreader electrode but this one can be attached to a gas mask with a hose and as the wearer gets more and more aroused they can smell it as air is drawn over their pussy as they breathe. It's perfect for humiliation or breath play.
My pussy sniffer clamp electrode
My pussy sniffer clamp electrode
clamp1.jpg (88.16 KiB) Viewed 339 times

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Two new pussy play electrodes

Unread post by Joanne »

You can grab them in the vaginal electrode section of my E-Stim Shop.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)