Any idea how this could be made? Pi or Arduio

A place to share ideas and advice regarding DIY equipment and electrodes.
Tiny64
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Any idea how this could be made? Pi or Arduio

Unread post by Tiny64 »

Hi,

I have been toying with an idea for a while, but I don't have the knowledge to make it become a reality. So here are my thoughts.

It's all about random timed stim audio signal, that can be used for pleasure, but I guess would be more suited to pain and BDSM.

A programmable device that takes your choice of an audio signal. It then randomly sends that signal to your trodes. It's pretty much what the ET312 can do in torture mode, but you have choices over some parameters.

What would be cool would to be able to set timed parameters. For example, you could choose the total length of time the session would last, say up to two hours but never be certain when it would end (a random time).

You could have a maximum or a minimum number of short bursts and a maximum or a minimum number of longer bursts similar to morse code and also set a maximum ramp level and time, or even a random dB boost. You could also have random lengths of silence.

Do you kinksters know of anyone that might have made something like this, or have you made something similar?

lawman
Enthusiastic Member
Enthusiastic Member

Re: Any idea how this could be made? Pi or Arduio

Unread post by lawman »

The Centipede can be programmed to do such. Also look up Devient Designs, I think he has built something that might do what you are referring to, just not sure how programmable it is.