Me - Joanne's Electrodes

Manufacturers and retailers of the best e-stim equipment.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Me - Joanne's Electrodes

Unread post by Joanne »

If you are looking for e-stim electrodes and want to try something off the beaten track, as well as being home made rather from a big company then check out my range of electrodes in my shop.

As a bonus you will also be helping to support my efforts and coverign the costs of running my site. :D

Check Out Joanne's Shop

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Me - Joanne's Electrodes

Unread post by Joanne »

Yay, I am now an officlal stockist of E-Stim System products and I am chuffed to bits that they have accepted me as one. I am starting off small with three of my all time favourite electrodes on the way and these are the Moaner, Flange and Large Flo. I also have some cables, adaptors and lube coming too.

E-Stim systems offer a lifetime guarantee on their electrodes and their customer service is amazing which is one of the reasons why I chose their brand to stock on my little shop. :)

Check out my E-Stim Systems range of products.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)